CarrierfyTM Fees Schedule
Last Updated February 5, 2020
- By using the Carrierfy Services, you agree to these terms and agree to timely pay all of the fees set forth in this Fees Schedule (collectively, “Fees”). This Fees Schedule is in addition to and subject to the Carrierfy Terms of Service (the “Terms”). Capitalized terms not separately defined in this Fees Schedule shall have the meaning given to such terms by the Terms.
- As of the Last Updated date above, it is free to post on Carrierfy and to connect as an owner/operator or carrier. Instead, Carrierfy charges shippers and brokers to accept a carrier’s invitation to connect. At this time, Carrierfy offers two pricing and payment models: Pay As You Go (see Section 3, below) and Pay in Advance (see Section 4, below). You will be required to maintain correct payment information on file with Carrierfy in order to use paid Services. Currently, Carrierfy accepts the following payment methods:
- Pay As You Go. When a shipper or broker participates in the Pay As You Go program, Carrierfy will charge the shipper or broker a per-connection Fee in the amount of $175 each time the broker or shipper accepts a request to connect submitted to the shipper or broker by a carrier (each such charge, a “Connection Fee”). Each Connection Fee that you incur will becharged to your payment information on file with Carrierfy prior to revealing the carrier’s information. Payment is due at the time you accept a request to connect; if you do not pay, the carrier’s information will not be revealed to you.
- Pay in Advance: Alternatively, shippers and brokers may elect to participate in the Pay in Advance program. To enroll, a shipper or broker must pay and maintain on file with Carrierfy a pre-paid retainer in the amount of $300 (the “Retainer”). Each Connection Fee you incur, at the rate of $150 per connection (that’s a $25 discount below Pay As You Go), will be deducted from the Retainer at the time you accept a carrier’s request to connect, together with any other amounts that are identified in this Fees Schedule that are payable by you in connection with your use of the Services. If the remaining balance of your Retainer is insufficient to cover a Connection Fee you incur, then you will first need to replenish your Retainer before the carrier’s information can be revealed to you. You will be notified by Carrierfy through the Services or by email each time a connection is made that results in a Connection Fee. Carrierfy may periodically replenish your Retainer by charging your payment information for additional $300 amounts, such as when your balance falls below $300 and you request a service that costs more than the balance remaining in your Retainer.However, Carrierfy will ask for your consent (by email, or electronically through the Services sufficing) on a case-by-case basis prior to charging your payment information to replenish your Retainer. You may refuse, but please understand that [EA5] you will be unable to accept any carrier request to connect until you permit Carrierfy to replenish the Retainer, and this may prevent you from completing other activities on Carrierfy requiring payment of fees to be deducted from your Retainer. You may also proactively replenish your Retainer at any time by logged into your account and following the provided instructions. Retainers are non-refundable except as provided in Section 5, below.
- Refunds. If you are a shipper or broker and you or Carrierfy terminate(s) your account except for your breach or default or while your account is not in good standing for any reason, upon your request you will receive a refund from Carrierfy after such termination in the amount of unused balance of any Retainer held by Carrierfy as of the time of termination, if any such balance remains at such time. In any other case (including, without limitation, if there is no remaining balance on your Retainer or if Carrierfy terminates your account for breach or default), you will not receive a refund. To request a refund, you must contact Carrierfy within three (3) days of the date of termination of your account at email@example.com. Except as expressly set forth in this Section 5, all Fees are non-refundable, and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Connection Fees are never refundable.
- Changes to this Fees Schedule. Carrierfy reserves the right to charge you additional fees in connection with your use of the Services and/or to increase the amount of fees identified in this Fees Schedule from time to time. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Carrierfy reserves the right to make changes to this Fees Schedule. We’ll use reasonable efforts to give you notice of changes to this Fees Schedule, such as by posting notice on our website or via email. By continuing to use the Services after any changes to this Fees Schedule, you agree to be subject to and to comply with the modified version. If you do not agree to the modified Fees Schedule, you should discontinue your use of the Services.